– 500 g king crab legs.
– 1/2 cup melted butter.
– 2 TSP Creole seasoning.
– 2 TSP chopped parsley.
– 1 TSP lemon juice.
– 2 TSP minced garlic.
– lemon wedges to serve.
– I preheated oven to 400 degrees F.
– I cut the crab legs into half, placed them on the baking sheet.
– In a small bowl, I added garlic, melted butter, and Creole seasoning, mix well. Then I added lemon juice.
– I brushed the crab legs with this sauce and baked until the crab legs are heated through.
– For the topping, I used chopped parsley, and I served with the remaining butter sauce and lemon wedges.