°2 cups of sugar
° ½ cup unsalted butter
° ¾ cup heavy cream
° 2 cups of white chocolate chips
° 2 teaspoons of pineapple juice
° 4 tablespoons of yellow cake mix
° 7 ounces marshmallow creme
° 1-¼ cup dried pineapple, diced
° 13 maraschino cherries, halved
– Line 8 x 8 inch baking dish with paper. Be sure to leave enough overhang so the fudge can be lifted once it has set.
– In saucepan on medium heat, blend sugar, butter & heavy cream, & bring the mix to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook for 7 to 10 minutes, stirring constantly, to a candy or instant-read thermometer reads 234 degrees F (At this point the sugar mixture is in what is called the “softball stage!)
– Removing mix from heat and stirring in white chocolate chips to they are melt and the mix is smooth.
– Add pineapple juice, cake mix and marshmallow creme, and stir until well blended.
– Add the diced dried pineapple.
– Pour fudge mix to prepared baking dish.
– Arrange the cherry halves, cut side down and evenly spaced, on top of the fudge.)
– Place the fudge in the fridge for 2-3 hours, until firm.
– Once the fudge is firm, remove the parchment paper from the pan and cut it into pieces, making sure to get 1 piece of cherry per slice.
– Serve and enjoy!