°1/3 glass of water
°1/3 cup white vinegar
°1 tablespoon of olive oil
°1/2 medium sized onion
°2 tomatoes (or a bowl of cherry tomatoes)
°A large bowl
°Salt and pepper
- Cut your cucumber into rings.
- Cut your onion half to obtain very thin slices.
- Cut your tomatoes into quarters. If you opted for cherry tomatoes, cut them in half.
- In a large bowl, combine the liquid ingredients, seasoning with salt and pepper. Make sure the mixture is homogeneous at the end.
- Add the onion pieces, tomatoes and cucumbers previously cut.
- Gently stir everything until your vegetables are covered with the marinade.
- Take plastic wrap to seal the bowl, then set aside in a cool place.
- Leave to stand for about two hours.
All you have to do is help yourself to enjoy this salad. Good tasting !