° 1 box (1 lb) pasta shells
° 1 lb ground beef
° 2 can (10 oz) tomato soup
° 2 c cheddar cheese
° 1 c mozzarella
° 1/2 c water
° garlic, salt & pepper
- Cooking also drain pasta accorde to pack methods.
- Meantime, preheat oven 375 degrees & grease & 9*13 baking dish.
- In skillet, brown and chopping ground beef with garlic powder, salt also pepper
- Adding cooked pasta, tomato soup, 1/2 c water also half cheese to skillet along with browned beef; stirring & cooking 2-3 min on heat.
- Pour mix into butter dish and covering with the rest cheese.
- Covering with foil & baking for 20 min. Uncovering & continue cook for other 10 min
- Serving directly & store leftovers in fridge for up to 3 days.