Today I’ll be showing you guys How to make Cajun Chicken And Shrimp Lasagna the easy way at home, without ricotta cheese, Hope you enjoy this lasagna recipe.
6 lasagna noodles
10-12 large shrimp
1 chicken breast
1/2 old bay
salt and pepper to taste
1 tbsp. onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tbsp. dry parsley
1 tsp smoked paprika
4 tbsp. finely chopped onion
1 tsp minced garlic
1 tbsp. unsalted butter
1 cup half and half
4 oz. cream cheese
1/2 cup parmesan cheese (divided)
8 oz. Monterey jack cheese (divided)
- In a large non-stick skillet melt the butter over medium heat and cook shrimp until no longer pink, 3 minutes a side. Set aside and cover.
- In a large stock pot, or Dutch oven over medium heat, heat oil until shimmering.
- Brown chicken on all sides 5-10 minutes.
- Check for doneness and place chicken in a bowl and set aside.
- Cook sausage 10 minutes, until browned.
- Add the sausage to the chicken in bowl and cover.
- Meanwhile, prepare fettuccine according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- In the same stock pot, add onion, pepper, celery, and red pepper flakes.
- Cook over medium heat 10 minutes.
- Stir in Cajun seasoning and flour and cook 1 minute.
- Slowly stir in chicken broth, whisking to avoid clumps.
- Increase heat to medium-high heat and bring to a boil for 1 minute.
- Reduce to a simmer and stir in heavy cream and pasteurized cheese; stir to melt cheese.
- Stir in reserved chicken, sausage and pasta. Toss to coat evenly.
- Add shrimp, green onions, Parmesan cheese and fresh parsley.