*One whole chicken, I cut into pieces( Breasts, Legs…)
- 3 Large eggs, beaten.
- 5 TBSP.Of Canola oil.
FOR THE COATING :
- 2 CUPS.Of All-Purpose flour.
- 4 TSP.Of paprika.
- 1 TSP.Of black pepper
- 1 TSP.Of Sea salt.
- 1 TSP.Of poultry seasoning, if you don’t have it you can use chicken stock powder.
- 1 TSP.Of Fresh chopped parsley.
- 1 TSP.Of Dried oregano.
- 1 TSP.Of tarragon.
- 1 TSP.Of chives.
- 1/2 TSP.Of Dried thyme.
- 1/2 TSP.Of onion powder
- 1/2 TSP.Of garlic powder.
- 1/2 TSP.Of celery salt
- Step I_Sift the flour and add in all the coating ingredients together and finely grind with a mortar and pestle and place it in a clean ziplock bag.
- Step II_Initially, cover each piece of chicken with the beaten egg, then with the mixture of flour in the bag.
Make sure that you fully cover each piece with flour.
- Step III_In a skillet, heat the canola oil, and cook the chicken uncovered. When browned, cover the skillet and keep frying until the chicken is thoroughly fried on very low heat.
- Step IV_To drain off the excess, place it on paper towels.
- Step V_Serve the chicken pieces with some cooked veggies, rice, and a dipping sauce.