This is a recipe that really does taste almost like it’s got crack in it, because of how addictive it is. The best part, is that it’s so easy to make, and this is one that everyone absolutely adores.
However, you should be careful because it’s super addictive, because f how tasty it is, and some of the ingredients.
It’s got a lot of variety in it, especially on part of the chocolate. There is a smooth and creamy chocolate that’s very similar in nature to what Snickers and Reese’s both taste like, and it’s basically a giant coandy bartch, so it’s perfect.
This is one that’s great to serve as one of the desserts during holiday dinner. Or, if you’re looking for a unique way to serve all of this, you can take this out, put it on the table as a nice little dessert for people to have, or you can break all of this up, package it into some sweet holiday package to create a truly festive gift that people wton’ be able to get enough of.
2 jar peanuts, 1 salted and 1 unsalted 16 oz each
2 bag peanut butter chips, 10 oz each
1 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips, 12 oz
2 package white almond bark or vanilla candy coating, 1 lb. each
1 bag milk chocolate chips, 12 oz
- The cooking time does depend on the type of crock pot that you’ve got. Sometimes, you can have the chocolate melt within an hour, sometimes a bit longer. You should make sure that, once it’s melted, keep an eye, opening it to stir it so that it doesn’t scorch.
- Put the peanuts on the bottom
- Take the bark, break this off into chunks, and put it on the very top as the final layer
- Try to have the ingredients go in there in the order that they’re listed
- Put it into the crock pot, and then, let this sit for an hour until it’s melted
- Once melted, stir and then combine all of this together.
- Put the lid back on, and let it sit there for another 30 minutes.
- Stir this once more. once it looks like everything’s properly mixed and the chocolate is melted, but not scorched, put it on some nonstick aluminum foil
- Let this sit at room temperature, or put it in the fridge for about an hour.
- Once this is done, you can from there, put it onto a serving tray, or wherever you want to put it.
- If they are’ fully hardened yet for whatever reason, take them and put them in the fridge for a few minutes. Make sure that they’re not on top of each other so that they don’t stick together. Once they’re done, put them onto a serving plate and serve them immediately, showing everyone these amazing treats that you wont’ be able to get enough of the moment you get a taste.